EduQ is a journal focussed on chemistry teaching at all levels with special emphasis on secondary level (12-18 years). It strives to offer a medium that can be shared among teachers of chemistry from the same educational level or from various education levels.
Features of EduQ
EduQ is a chemistry education journal that has the following characteristics:
• It is drafted in Catalan, although articles are also published in Spanish, Portuguese, English, French and Italian.
• It is published in digital format and on paper.
• It is issued once a year.
• It is divided into four sections: an editorial, a monograph, an exchange segment and an information section.
Educació Química EduQ is:
- A medium for disseminating and sharing proposals for the teaching of chemistry at all levels, with special emphasis on secondary education (12-18 years).
- A means of offering innovative teaching strategies and resources, and disseminating the results of educational research and reporting on them to teaching staff, all with the aim of fostering the improvement of teaching practices among those working in the field of chemistry.
Publisher: The Catalan Society of Chemistry (SCQ), a subsidiary body of the Institute for Catalan Studies (IEC).
Fina Guitart, CESIRE Departament d’Ensenyament and SCQ, Barcelona
Aureli Caamaño, SCQ, Barcelona
Pere Grapí, SCQ, Barcelona
Josep Corominas, Escola Pia, Sitges
Jordi Cuadros, IQS-URL, Barcelona
Josep Durán, UdG, Girona
Mercè Izquierdo, UAB, Barcelona
Claudi Mans, UB, Barcelona
Àngel Messeguer, CSIC, IEC, Barcelona
Neus Sanmartí, UAB, Barcelona
Montse Tortosa, INS Ferran Casablancas, Sabadell
Amparo Vilches, UV, Valencia
Every issue of the journal can be found on the Portal de publications de l’IEC or the Hemeroteca Científica Catalana.
Publication Rules and Sections – Subscription form – Editorials